Finding the right wedding DJ is super important. You want your wedding to be fun, right? You want your wedding to be the one that nobody can stop talking about, right? Well, that’s precisely what a professional wedding DJ can do for you! A talented DJ knows how to play the right song at the right time to keep your dance floor packed all night long. They also realize that your wedding is not just another night and can customize the experience to the specific vibe that you have in mind.
1. Don’t automatically go with someone you know. You may have a cousin or a friend, who is a DJ, so you feel like you should choose them for your wedding. No matter who it is, you should always let their qualifications, not your relationship, be the determining factor for your final choice.
2. Have you recently attended a really fun wedding in which you couldn’t stop dancing throughout the whole party? If so, reach out to the couple to find out the DJ’s name and get some feedback about their overall experience. They’re probably a good fit if they kept you up and dancing all night long!
3. Great music will surely have people dancing all night! However, have you considered other ways to enhance your guest’s experience? Can the DJ offer more than just music? Enhancements such as lighting, smoke machines, indoor sparklers etc. will add so much more excitement and energy to your wedding reception. You’d be surprised what a difference it makes!
4. How long have they been a wedding DJ? Most likely, someone new to the industry will not be able to provide you and your guests with the same experience as someone who has been DJing for many years. Someone who has great experience with weddings, has seen every scenario unfold and know how to handle it properly. Musically, they know what works and what doesn’t, and they have a great understanding of how to work hand in hand with the other vendors to ensure that your wedding is flawless.
5. Ask questions about their planning process. You want your wedding to flow well, and a lot of that responsibility falls on the DJ. Details such as the lineup order, the correct timing when they should switch genres to keep everyone, from every age dancing and having fun, should all be discussed some time before the wedding to ensure everything runs smoothly and there is no confusion on the big day!
6. And lastly, how did your initial conversation go? Did you vibe with them during your meeting? Are you confident that they will cater the entertainment to your particular vision and everyone will have an unforgettable time at your wedding party? If so, that’s a great sign!!!
If you want to learn more, you can ask directly Giannis & Iordanis, two experts at making every single party that they are DJing, one of a a kind!!!
Visit them here: https://premiumparties.gr/en/